- Go to the Library/IC homepage.
- Use the Search Advanced CLICnet & Journal Titles searchbox.
- Check the box next to Books, Videos, Music.
- To just search Bethel's holdings, select Bethel Libraries.
- Type a keyword search in the search box under Start Your Research and click Go.
- Click on the title of book
you're interested in.
- Scroll down to see all the information about the
the Subject section you may find synonyms that you can use for further
in the BUL Main Collection are located on the 4th floor. Books in the
BUL Reference Collection are located on the 3rd floor.
- Books located at
other CLIC libraries can be requested in CLICnet.
Information Commons Reference Desk
Library KnowledgeBase Search