- Go to the Library/IC homepage
- Type the title of the journal, magazine, newspaper, etc. in the Search Advanced CLICnet & Journal Titles box
Example: American Journal of Psychology
- Check the box next to Journal Titles
- You should see something like this:
- The dates of coverage are listed as well as the resource in which the journal is available.
- The links are for databases in which the journal is available full-text online.
- If Bethel University is in the title it's in the University Library. If it says Bethel Seminary St Paul print holdings it's available in the Bethel Seminary Library
your search results in 0 records retrieved, use the University Patron link to
request the article, or go back to the Library/IC homepage and click on
Request & Borrow Materials.
Information Commons Reference Desk