Group Study Room Policy
- To guarantee use of the Group Study rooms, groups must make a reservation at the Information Commons or by filling out the online form: http://library.bethel.edu/forms/5
- Reservations must be made 15 minutes in advance unless the room is empty or occupied by an individual.
- Reservations are limited to 3 hours per group. Groups may continue using the room if there are no other reservations.
- Reservations may be made up to 2 weeks in
advance. No more than 2 reservations can be made at one time.
- Walk-in groups have priority over individuals (Individual Study Spaces are available and may be reserved at the Reference Desk).
- Rooms may NOT be reserved for conducting class sessions, staff meetings, etc.
Group Study Room Etiquette
Library KnowledgeBase Search