How do I add charts or graphs to my Excel document?
- Once you have typed your data into rows or columns, select the data you want translated into a bar/graph.
- Go to the Insert tab on the menu bar and click on Charts
- Step 1: Chart Type.
Choose the type of chart/graph that you want and hit next. If you
are not sure what it will look like with your data, click on Press and Hold to View Sample.
- Step 2: Chart Source Data. You already have the data selected, so hit next again.
- Step 3: Chart Options. You can label the parts of your graph and choose other options.
- Step 4: Chart Location. Choose where you want your graph to appear.
- You may change these configurations at any time by right clicking on your chart/graph and choosing the step you want to change.
Library KnowledgeBase Search